In Mid January 2006 I had to go to Hawaii for work. I wasn't complaining because it was Hawaii in January. New York Was freezing and i would do anything to get out of there. So off we flew for 15 hours. It was also my last week in my 20's so I thought i would go out with style.
This is Jason, a co-worker and dear friend of mine. No, we are not and will never date. He is a friend and only a friend, for all of those who were going to ask that question. But we do make a joke about all the romantic trips we have taken together for work. It's kinda funny. This is where i was every day. I laid out and did my work from the beach. It was rough.
We decided to go whale watching since it was mating season. Didn't really get to see any which is why there is a picture of me and not a whale.
I was amazed that they really did luaus and such. I thought that was just on TV. Here is me getting my hula on.

0 comments:
Post a Comment