CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

How Many "C" List Celebrities Can We Fit in One Room

Mr. Stephen Baldwin. He is a client of ours. I call him Stevie B. He calls me Lil Chitty. We have a odd brother and sister relationship. He's a lot of fun and his family is great. I have met all of his brothers except Alec. But i HAVE spoke to Alec on the phone. He scared me with his intensity.


Queer Eye for the Straight Guys, Jai Rodriguez is a client of ours as well. He is a blast. This was at a after party for his Broadway show, Exposed.

Aw, Sweet Carson. Yes he is wearing glitter all over. He was very excited about it.



Mr. Ted. Such a smart smart man. An amazing chef and always knows the best places to go out to eat in this city. He's our go-to man for that.



These were taken at the ABC after party for the Emmy's. We had a client that was up for an award. It was fun to walk down the red carpet and see the background to all the chaos that is an Award show. I got on camera a few times. I am glad they never asked me who i was wearing. Bebe just doesn't sound that impressive.
This is Lucky Spencer from General Hospital but is now on All My Children. He's a cutie and just as dramatic as he is in the Soaps. It's a little over the top and so is his hair.

Jeff Branson is a client of ours. He plays Jonathan on All My Children. He did not win the award that night but it was an honor just to be nominated, blah, blah, blah. He really wanted it and cried about it later. (Just kidding about the crying thing)






Dreamy JAX. He is on General Hospital. His Australian Accent is melting. He was my favorite, if you couldn't tell.






Mrs. Lisa Renna from the Soaps and Dancing with the Stars. I think she had some work done but I'm not sure.






I wouldn't really call these guys Stars by any means but they are my dear friends. The band KUTLESS. We have so much fun when we get together and I talk to them at least once a day.
Sweeties.

0 comments: