skip to main |
skip to sidebar

My sweet man sent me these for Valentine's Day. They are so lovely. It was the first time a guy has ever sent me flowers to work (I've dated some cheap men). They are my favorite colors, Purple and yellow. Later that night he cooked a 5 course dinner. He's a good one. 
5 comments:
Ohmygah! Chitty! Hilarious how people catch up with you via blogs. I'm loving reading about your life in NYC (and a little jealous...Greg & I LOVE New York). Email me if you get a chance (link on my blog profile), I'd love to catch up more.
Jamie--so good to see your comment on my blog! I love your post about NYC. My brother and sis-in-law live there and love every second of it. I am going to enjoy keeping up with your life!
Jamie Chitty! How in the world have you been? Well, obviously GREAT in NYC (which is one of my fave places!). You are quite the photographer...very great pics! It's been nice catching up on your life. Your guy certainly is great...a 5 course meal! Did he do the dishes too? That would be the best part to me :). Well, I look forward to watching your life via the internet.
Loving the flowers!
This is a small blogging world! Like everyone else said before, I have enjoyed catching up on your super exciting life in NYC! I love that place...
Can't wait to read more!
Post a Comment