CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Weddings Weddings and More Weddings....

When Jon was in town we had 2 weddings to go to in 2 weeks. His friends are now all getting married. They wait up here in the North. I told him that the majority of all my friends are already married and some have 3+ kids and a few of the kids are in High School. A HUGE difference between the North and South.


Nonetheless, here are a few pictures from the weddings we attended.


This one was in Philly for a College friend of his. I met them a year ago when I met Jon at the wedding in Newport, RI. Who knew that I would be a guest this time and not the wedding planner.
Wedding Number 2: New Jersey. This was for his best friend in High School. He was in this one. It was a beautiful wedding and seemed to go on for a while. Longer than any wedding I have ever been to. Started at 3pm and ended at 1am.I was showing off my glow stick routine during cocktail hour that really lasted 2 hours.

Jon and his mom tearing up the dance floor.I have 2 friends getting married this year. One in October here in NYC and one in November at St. Martin. I only have 2 single close friends left. Hopefully they will hold out with me.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i feel your pain!!