Today at 7:10pm I am off to Gay Paree!!!! I am going with Meredith and Ayla and we are meeting Simon there as well. It's a celebration of three things.
1. Being that Meredith is done with all her course work for her PhD!! That's been a long time coming.
2. This is Ayla's last European trip as a single lady and Ayla Christmas, as her wedding is in April.
3. My 35 the Sequel Birthday Party. I don't want to turn 36 so I decided to do 35 over again. I didn't like it the first time around so I want to give it another shot. Maybe this year will be better. I have a feeling it will be.
So here are our plans....
Paris for Celebrating
Paris for Celebrating
Milan to relax
Florence to catch up with old friends
Venice for romance
Sounds like a plan to me!! Hopefully I will have some update along the way but I am sure most of them will be via Facebook so check there first.
See you soon USA!!!!

1 comments:
Ooooo Jamie! So fun and very jealous. Your life just sounds so fun! Hope you have a great time!
Post a Comment