CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 3, 2009

One Month In

So far so good. A month in and I am still here. I will post more writings soon, I have them already written just need to post them. As for now here are some photos of what I have been up to. I will be sending these in a few different posts as to not overload you with picture after picture. I promise to keep up with my blog more often. I know I have been slacking for a month so here is a little something for you in the meantime. 

Every Saturday morning Jon and I have "Lips" contest, it's a singing game on X-Box. We compete just the two of us every weekend. So much that we tend to loose our voices. One weekend we had guests over to compete with us. 
In March it was Jon's Birthday. We out with the crew to Mango Tree, a Thai restaurant close to Buckingham Palace. It was lovely. 

Duncan and CassieAntanella and Warren (aka The Woz)Amanda and Eddie (Jon's roommate)Anna and Zander (they are expecting in a month)Here is the new statue of the Queens Mum. It was getting dark out so it's not lit the best. How odd to be royalty. I can't imagine living that life. 

Walking through Hyde Park and ran into baby ducks. Oh so cute! 
We went to Harrods and had high tea. It was delicious. The Crumpets were a delight and i could not stop eating them. Yes, I am having tea every night now. 

I swear that I will blog more and write more. Jon just got home from work and we are having steaks tonight so I need to give him attention and get dinner started. I am a regular Donna Reid it seems.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Okay...you've obviously already been there to long...you are already saying things like, "It was lovely...and the Crumpets were a delight!" Seriously! Glad you are having a great time...I'm totally jealous!

The Houston's said...

Finally!!! I was beginning to send out a search crew for you!!! Glad you are doing well!

Ashlee said...

The Saturday singing contest is exactly what I would expect from a fellow "All-American" winger! Way to represent.