CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Roma!!

As promised, here are some of the shots from the trip.
Rome has always been one of my favorite cities. I feel that i could live there just fine and never miss the US. Well I would have to work on my Italian of course

Spanish Steps view from Top


 Most of our days consisted of all the same things. Hanging out with the locals...



As many Cappuccinos as my body can handle
Drinking Vino

Doing a little roaming around and sightseeing


Shopping


Sitting outside at sidewalk cafes


Eating an amazing dinner


And then back to the wine. 

We happened upon the Spanish Steps again on one of our late night walks home. This time it was at 4am and apparently there is NO ONE out. Even in the most crowded place in Rome. So we took advantage of it and did a photo shoot.
Overall Rome did not disappoint. I still love it there and will move there at the drop of a hat if offered a job. It's full of romance, night life, amazing people, history and the hustle and bustle of the city that I have to have. 
Trevi Fountain

0 comments: