CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It Was a Very Chitty Reunion

Every Labor Day the Chitty clan gets together for our reunion. We have never had the entire group together ever. I think there has always been someone missing. It makes sense since we have 65+ people on that side. We did have all of the 7 brother and sisters though. Here is my dad and all his brothers and sisters. My brother and Kelly and their kids and my cousin Hollie and Justin and their family with Grandmother.

Hollie and I. We are missing Heidi. Both her and Heidi are expecting their 3rd child. They really are not waiting on me.
My favorite Aunt Susie. A true ragin Cajun.
Tyler is turning 7 this year and loosing so many teeth. He even lost a tooth while they were in Mexico on vacation. He said that the Mexican Tooth Fairy came and left him a peso.
Tyler and Elisabeth and Pinkie Pie.
She loves her Big brother so much. I just hope he doesn't make her believe things that aren't true like our dog Petty going blind because he bumped into a stop sign and dirt got in his eye. Thanks Rick.
Rick and Elisabeth and Pinkie Pie. Mom and I picked out that pony for her and I guess it was a good pick. she loved it.
Elisabeth and Riley, Hollie's daughter, got along wonderfully. They were inseparable.

They were actually attached to me the whole time as well. I think they saw me as one of them.

Me, my mom, dad and Rick watching football and watching funny things on YouTube. Just like the old days. It was a great reunion. Maybe next year we will get to have it back in Houma, LA. We will have to do it during non hurricane season though.

2 comments:

The Houston's said...

Oh, I missed you guys so much!!! Next year we'll be there...And I WON'T be pregnant!!! Will you??!!
Ha Ha Ha! Love ya!

Juicysmom said...

Hey there! I'm coming through NY on my way to Africa. We have a 5 hour layover at Kennedy On Thursday, September 25th. Do you think I would have time to come find you in the big city? I would love to see you, but I know you are soooo busy. Let me know what you think. E-mail me: juicysmom@yahoo.com
Love you, shea lea