Through the beauty of Facebook I have been able to reconnect with some old friends. But who knew that it would take me moving to London to see them. The Reiboldt's used to live in Shreveport. They were there until 1994 and then moved to Atlanta. I haven't seen them since. They just happened to be in London the same time I was there. Their youngest son, Mark, was graduating from Business school. When I last saw him he was in 7th grade. Now he is married and has a 1 year old. How fast time flies and how old it makes me feel.
Dinner at Antanella and Warren's place a few weeks ago. It was a blast and the food was great!!

1 comments:
I am so glad that you are enjoying your stay! Looks like John is a keeper! I am looking forward to seeing you down in Cajun land in July! Much love.
Post a Comment