CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 11, 2007

I'm back....

Ok, since I have been MIA from the blogging world I promise to get you all caught up. I will update you all on the job later. But for now, lets start with where we left off.....

Since it's been warm out the summer time events have come to the city. Street Fairs are something I look forward to each year. The smells and the sounds excite me. I can fill up on Corn on the Cob, Funnel Cakes, Watermelon, and Kettle Corn in a snap. You can find anything from jewelry to Ipod chargers there.
Here we are at one a few weeks ago with my best friend's daughter, Logan. Yes, she's almost taller than me. She's 9 and I'm 31. Make all the jokes you want.They look just alike.
Another thing that the warm weather brings is Park trips. Oh I love to go sit in the park and people watch. This is a shot of what I spent an hour of my life doing one day.Yes, some on in NYC has a big enough apartment for these dogs. Not only does he have enough for one, but he owns TWO Great Danes. Yikes, those sure are big poopy bags.FLEET WEEK!! FLEET WEEK!! There is something about a man in uniform. Am I right ladies or am I right??? (well, maybe not these two)
College friend Jim Massie was in town visiting his brother. It's was fun catching up with the Massie boys. First trip of the summer to the beach. We went to Jones Beach which is on Long Island. Misty (in the middle) is moving back to Texas in July. I will miss her deeply. We had every intention of staying out there all day and getting tan but the sun was only out for the length of time that it took me to take these pictures. We were out for an hour and then it started to rain.

So we went to Ikea instead....So that's what you've missed.
I, Jamie Chitty, promise to be a better blogger and keep up with my posts so I am not having to bulk blog every month. I promise to take more interesting photos and to get more celeb sightings on film. I promise to take photos of my new job and update everyone on my where abouts. I will not slack ever again without a good excuse.

2 comments:

The Houston's said...

It's been a week........

Tesney said...

You big tease. Are you really back or just getting our hopes up?