I had my first wedding last weekend. It was a 14 hour day. We were extremely tired after, of course. Here are some pictures from that wedding.
This was the day before preparing the flowers. The Bride didn't want normal flowers and wanted something very different. So different we gave her.

It's fun working outside in the nice weather with these girls. Barb and Lori are amazing and have the most creative minds.
Our team is great and we all work well together. My first NYC wedding went off without a hitch. Up next, the Jungle Book DVD Release Party.

3 comments:
VERY COOL! Where were these gals when I was planning my wedding...oh, probably in NYC.
Wow! I came across your blog and obsessed with your life in the City! Your posts are so fun! You may not remember me, I was a Kojie with you. Too fun! Thanks for giving me a chance to live every person's dream of living in NYC and having such a fabulous job!
Looks like a fun new job. Congrats. I can tell the bride was on a really tight budget :)
Post a Comment