CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Bethany's Reception

One of my best friends, Bethany, ran off to the beautiful beaches of St. Martin and go hitched. It was so beautiful and I am so happy for her. So, since she didn't get to have a big wedding we had a NYC reception for her when they got back from their honeymoon. One of the best parts was that 3 of our best Nashville Friends flew up for the party. 
Ready for a night on the town with Bethany and Lesa.

Misty, Mitzi and Lesa enjoying the cold NYC weather.
All dressed up and this time a place to go. Check out B's necklace. A spontaneous Prada shopping spree.
Meredith, B and I representing the Greenwich Village Crew.


The Happy Couple
You would have never known that I used to teach dance.


Apparently Misty and I came across photos we were not supposed to see.
I am not sure what face I am making. I think i was a little caught off guard. But it's a good one of Lesa.
Lesa is one of my favorite dance partners. She will do impromptu dance routines with me.


After a long night. We had a blast. I miss these girls so much!
We had to do a little sight seeing, of course. Rock Center...
Central Park
Congrats to B and Miguel. I am so happy for them and she could not have found a better match. Thanks for a great weekend!!!!

1 comments:

The Houston's said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAMIE!!!!!