CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Ode to Duncan

I have a friend. He is unlike any friend I have. His name is Duncan Elmer. 

Duncan always knows how to have a good time and make everyone laugh, even though he's British.
Duncan is the type of person that is always there for you and helps you through all your troubles.  (here he is on the right with some random guy)
Enjoying tasty beverages are always in hand. He will even try them for you to make sure that there is not poison in it. A true hero.
Because he is such a special person he has many friends. He befriends the type of people that don't usually have friends and makes them feel important. He changes lives.
Everyday is a day to celebrate. When you are with Duncan everyday is a holiday. There is always joyful singing and hugs all around.
So here's to you Duncan Elmer. I raise my glass and thank the stars above that you are someone I can call Friend!! 

0 comments: