I am moving to London for 3 months. I leave the last day in February and come back May 31st. I will still be able to work a little but I will be looking for work while I'm there as well. That will determine me moving there permanently or not. That and if I can get along with Jon for 3 months. ;)
The next few weeks will be all about getting everything in order here in NYC for my leave. Bailey will be staying here and my roommate will be taking care of her. This will be the longest I have been away from her in 10 years. I hope she doesn't forget me.
I also have to figure out what to pack. I bought the vacuum travel bags to try to pack as much as possible. My mom reminded me that even though I will have more room the weight will still be the same. I am prepared to go over the weight limit for sure.
I am subletting my room out while I am gone so I will not have to pay rent. BUT i will have to empty out my closet, shelves and dresser to make room for my friend staying. That will consist of me cramming everything I own under my bed with everything else already under there. I have a feeling my bed will be lifted a few feet.
Ugh, the idea of so much to do in so little time overwhelms me.
So... if anyone wants to take a trip to the UK in the next few months you have a friend to come see.

5 comments:
Huge News! Congratulations!
Kevin and I started our relationship long distance (him in Dallas, me in good 'ole Searcy) and it was hard being apart and having a relationship. I moved to Dallas 7 months after we met and the rest is history. I can't wait to hear all about your London adventures!
Wow!!! Good luck and have fun! We will have to come and visit! Make room for three kids!
WOW!! that's so awesome! Enjoy every minute and don't forget to blog so I can live adventurously through you =)
I can't wait to hear about your life in the UK!!! Too bad I didn't get to come visit you in NYC before you left...maybe you will convince him to move here?!?!?! Lots of luck!
Well that definately sounds exciting!! You better keep up your blog! Good luck with the packing!!
Post a Comment