This year I was NOT excited about my birthday. For some reason I was having a problem with turning 33. I don't know what it was about that age that freaked me out. If any of you know me you know that I am usually over the top excited about my bday. My mom always planned the nicest and best birthday parties for me and then once I was 18 on I have planned my own parties. I liked the attention, I'm not gonna lie. I have always thought that you should feel special on YOUR day. And I always did. Until this one.
I thought that if I didn't talk about it then no one would know and that would mean that it would never happen. So I pouted and cried (when alone) and complained about turning 33. Little did I know that my friends had something to get me out of the mood I was in.
Meredith had planned a surprise party at one of our regular hang outs, Lucky Strike in Soho. Everyone met there and the night went one to be one of the best birthdays that I have had as an adult. (Just so you know, I became an adult at 30)
Bethany brought me this to make me feel special. It used to say Bachlorette but she broke off all the letters to spell this. Thanks B!
Here is most of everyone that came. A few came later and didn't make the group picture.
Thanks to all my NYC friends who came out that night. You made it one of the best NYC memories to date.

1 comments:
You are not giving me much hope for my upcoming 33rd bday! Love & miss you girl!
Post a Comment