CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Years Rockin' Eve!!!

I finally got to spend New Years in love and with my man. We flew home to NYC to rock in the New Year with 8 million + people. No way were we going to Times Square, we were staying as far away as we could from that mess. The typical New Years in New York City is so over rated. It cost $100 or more to even get in a place or party. Sometime that doesn't even buy you anything except to walk in the door. Also, it's a 25 degrees  or below outside and getting a cab is impossible so you are stuck out there in a dress freezing your bootie off. 
We were wanting something a little lore low key than that and it was a success. 
We Started the night off at a friends apartment for dinner and some rock band. If I owned this thing I would never leave the apartment. I loved the drums and tried to sing and drum at the same time. I need a little more practice I think.
Next stop was Tim and Rachel's apartment for a toast and photos and then off again.....
Off to our final stop, a private party at a restaurant. No lines, no cover, normal menu and prices. 
Ayla's date for the night was Emlynn. He was very sweet. Maybe he will stay around for a while, maybe not. Who knows with that one.
Tim showing some of his best LA moves.
Sweet Rachel and I getting ready to toast in the New Year.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!! I haven't had a New Years kiss in a long time.
I won't name any name (Ayla) but someone got a little too aggressive when we were dancing. I was pushed to the ground. 
Jon and I predicting how we were going to feel in the morning
I had a great night and was so happy to ring in the New Year with Jon. I predict 2009 will be a great year!! Sure, I will turn 33 which means I will be 7 years from 40, but with a good man, good family and good friends I can only see the positive for 2009. 

1 comments:

Ashlee said...

Jamie, how in the world did you find the male version of you? Happy New Year.