CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Rice to Riches

I am the pickiest eater in the world. I never thought that in my wildest dreams i would actually like Rice Pudding. It just sounded funny. Rice Pudding?? Really?? It's like meatloaf, just sounds wrong. Well, there is a place in the city that just sells different kinds of rice pudding. It's rather fantastic and has a slight futuristic feel to it. You are sent home with the rice pudding flavor of your choice in a small pod like container with a spoon like object that i swear Marty McFly used in Back to the Future 2.

here are a few shots from one of my experiences there. Some of my great friends from Nashville, also college, came to town to play a show. It's now a regular stop when they are in town.

This is Stephen Jerkins with the girls. I went to HArding with him and he live in Nashville now.
Dinner with the Jetpack boys. Sean, Brian, Stephen and Dave. They all stayed in my tiny little apartment. It was an experiance. I am always excited when they visit NYC.

0 comments: