CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 23, 2007

Now THIS is the Way to Watch a Hockey Game

Last night I took one of our recording artist Danielle Bollinger to the NY Rangers game. She sang the National Anthem and we were able to get a suite to watch the game. It was my first real Hockey game to go to and the best way to watch the game. We had it catered and had such a great view. Here are a few shots from last night.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jamie,
I have just gone through all the old blogs!!! I can see why you are where you are-NYC seems perfect for you. It is so good to know what you are up to and you seem so happy! Tell your friend, Angie I said hi! I knew her a little in hight school--such a small world!
Keep posting these fun blogs!

Hollie Reese said...

I can't keep up! You are way to quick on the blogging for my sleepy mind to keep up!!! I do love it though!!!!

khovater said...

Hey Jamie, my e-mail address is flygirlschepp@hotmail.com. I know, it's such a ridiculous address and I am so embarrassed to write it, but I have had it for so long and I am afraid that I would loose touch with lots of people if I changed it. Anyway that is it!

Brooke said...

hey jamie! loved reading up on you and your life in the Big Apple! how fun!!! thanks for posting on mine so i could find you.