I have so many random pictures from last spring that i thought i would display them all at once.
This is Angie and I frolicking in Central Park. We are excited that the warm weather is approaching. We were on our way to Symphony in the Park. They bring out the musicians from Lincoln Center every year for a wonderful party in the park. When it's warm we sit and sit and sit in Washington Square Park. It's great for people watching.
Friday, February 9, 2007
Come on and Get HAPPY!!
Posted by Jamie Chitty at 10:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey, Jamie -- go to the Help section on blogger's home page -- that's how I figured it out. I tried writing a long comment to explain it and think it was just more complicated than their instructions. You have to go into your html portion of the template page. It's really not too hard -- just hard to explain.
I'm loving the pictures! What exactly do you do? Explain to me either in e-mail or write a post about it -- I'm dying to understand what your job actually consists of! New boyfriend, too, huh? I wondered about that...
:)
I am glad you are blogging. I always wonder what you are up to in NYC...now I know...
Post a Comment