They try to come at least once a year. When they do i try to have as much planned as I can. Since Dad is a history buff and they both love Art this makes my job easy. There is plenty to see and do in this city. This is them on Ellis Island.
We saw Spamalot. It's Hilarious. I recommend it. David Hyde Pierce was staring in it along with Tim Curry. We hung out after to meet them. I think we make a cute couple.
We also saw 42nd street. They have recently taken this show off of Broadway. It has been on for years. As a dancer I thought it was amazing.
While on Ellis Island I decided to take a few shot of my favorite city. We also found the name of our family Indian tribe and where out last names comes from. Aunt Janice was right....

1 comments:
How. (That's all the Indian I know.)
Post a Comment