CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 8, 2007

Halloween 2005

Yes, once again I went as Britney Spears. It's a tradition now. I've been doing it for 6 years. This year I was pregnant Britney with her new husband K-Fed (aka. Angie, yes that's a girl). I have noticed that she is slowly getting less cute but that makes my Halloween costumes easier and easier. Less getting ready for me. I also get to be in comfortable clothes all night long. We went out that night with the cast from Napoleon Dynamite. Uncle Rico, Deb, Napoleon, and Pedro (aka Bethany, yes again that is a girl).

The rules of the night were to stay in character the entire night. New York has THE largest Halloween parade in the world. We, of course, participate. It goes right down my street and floods my neighborhood.
Highlight of the night: Tim Curry (Rooster from Annie, Clue, Rocky Horror Picture Show, etc) told me that i had a great costume and that i looked too much just like her. It made me feel that the $10 i spent on the fake pregnant belly was well worth it.




0 comments: