CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

New Jersey Has Beaches?

Jon and I never seem to have time off from work so we have to make the most of our weekends. Last summer we went to a little beach town on the Jersey Shore. Um, ya, the Jersey shore. We spent the whole time laying on the beach and him trying to convince me to get in the water. Ya it didn't happen. After dinner one night we ended up at a place that was having a Karaoking Contest. How that happened i have now idea (I secretly saw in the local paper that it was taken place). So I decided to enter. After my first song, I Love Rock-N-Roll, they judges thought I had a lot of potential and spunk. Off to the finals I went. Song two was Heartbreaker by Pat Benatar. I have never sang this song before so I have no idea why I chose it. Luckily it worked. I won!! My prize, a T-shirt that says "Jersey Shore 05'" Ya, that's right. I have a big shell. What of it?
This is why I don't get in the water.

0 comments: