CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 30, 2007

What the....????

Strolling along the Upper West Side Saturday I came across one of the weirdest sightings I have ever seen. Sure it's NYC and sure there are weirdo's all around but this caught be off guard. On this sunny day I was not ready to see the sight that is still haunting me to this day.

This was Playing Fara jacque a with a flute and would howl when you put money in his bucket that was marked with a Big red heart that said "I love you". Yes, that's a microphone coming out of his mouth. Why does he do this on Sunny Saturdays in the city? No one will ever know.

4 comments:

Sandi said...

How weird! Maybe he has stage fright and this is a way for him to get over it -- to be anonymous in a really weird, wolf-like way.

Dallas said...

What a great city!

Kristen OQ said...

That is super weird...only in NYC!

My mom and I have planned a trip there in October for a weekend. We have tickets to go see Grease and I am super excited!

Hollie Reese said...

That is one of the strangest things I have ever seen!