Here he is. 1st Baseman for the Angels, Tyler Chitty. (I like the fireman like helmet that they make them wear. Nothings gettin through that.)
Look at that form. He is keeping his eye on the ball for sure. You know he's going to make contact, and does he?????
He gets a double. Here he is giving his coach the "I'm going to steal third" sign.
1st Baseman in action. That ball's going right in his glove. What's funny is to look at the three boys huddles around second. The runner's chatting with the, what i think is the shortstop and center fielder. Good distraction.
Here he goes for the foul ball. He seems to be the only one staying focused in this game.
Observing the game with a fellow teammate. I know for sure that he is the best one on the team and I'm not just saying that because i am a proud aunt. He has always been a pro at sports. Been able to pick them up so easily. At age 2 he was able to make contact with a thrown pitch at him. He doesn't even need a tee. My MVP of the Year - Tyler (T-Bird) Chitty #23!!!!
Monday, April 16, 2007
MVP - Tyler Chitty
Posted by Jamie Chitty at 7:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What a cutie...and athletic too! Sure to be a heartbreaker.
Definitely a future pro! A very handsome little boy!
Hey girl! Stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say hey! I am just now getting started keeping a blog. You can see pics of the kids when you get a chance. And yes...that is little Ryan! He already "talks" non stop!
He is so precious!! Let's all go skiing together like we used to! OK-might not be the same, carefree trip, but it might be fun!!!
Post a Comment