CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 2, 2007

Girls Night Out

Friday Night we had one of our regular "Girls Night Out" Nights. We had dinner at Cuba, a cool Cuban restaurant where a guy sits in the corner and makes Cuban Cigars all night. We all got them free of course. Misty took them back to her husband since non of us are avid cigar smokers. It was great food, great music, and the perfect atmosphere. Misty is my friend and stylist. She let me try on her extensions. I don't think i will ever let myself get long hair but it was fun to have them for a few hours. I felt so weird.

1 comments:

Dallas said...

Love the hair! Long hair can be so pretty, but so high maitenance! I am ready to go get mine cut off again!

I didn't get to comment on your previous post, but I LOVED Kirk Cameron! He was the best! I also had a crush on Tom Hanks...kind of weird since he is so much older than I am, but I always thought he was funny :).