CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 26, 2007

NashVegas!!

This past weekend and week I was in Nashville for work. It was nice to be back in the South for a little and nice to be back in Nashville. It still feels like home. I did notice that I am not a slow, patient southerner like I once was. EVERY ONE I came in contact with was SO slow. I was getting antsy. I even yelled at the gas station guy and felt bad about it later. What have I turned into to? Am I really in a hurry? Probably not, but man I sure did have to step back and take a few deep breaths to get thru the day sometimes.

Here are a few pictures of the trip:
I miss driving. I love it!! I got to jet around in a rental car for the week. I think i drove like i was on a ride or something. Probably a little too fast, but no worries. No tickets and no accidents.Walking around downtown I came across this mailbox. I HAD to take a picture of it because I am a geek and I Love Star Wars. One of the night I met up with one of my friends and Managers of some bands I used to work. Chance Hoge is awesome!! He's a great person to work with. Another day I had lunch with my dear friends John Grimsley and Stephen Jerkins. Of course we went to Chick-fil-a. We don't have those up here. I had an 8 piece Nuggets with cole slaw and a lemonade for all those who wanted to know.
Here is Falon and I at the airport going back to NYC. We were a little loony because we were so worn out. I don't think i got any sleep while i was there and i am not really sure why. Going to bed late late and waking up at the crack of dawn does not work with me. Sorry to all of you who do this, but this is one fashion moment that i had to post. You should NEVER wear a baseball hat like this. I don't care who you are but this will never never look good. Please, whoever out there that does in fact do this, please stop. Stop today. It does not look good.

4 comments:

Amy S. said...

You have a really fun job and it is NOT pointless!

I wish I would have known you were going to see Stephen and John. I would have asked you to tell the "Hello" for me.

Dallas said...

OH John Grimsley...I have a special place in my heart for that boy! I am so glad that you had a good time in Nashville! Matthew's brother and sister just moved there, so I guess we will be visiting before too long.

Sandi said...

How fun that you saw John and Stephen -- Amy and I were just talking in Searcy, wondering if John and wifey were still in Nashville.

Brooke said...

Aw, you were in TN! I love that you saw those boys, fun, fun, fun.
And about the children's choir! That is awesome that they are your clients. I was SO touched by them, obviously since I was envisioning our little girl. Glad you had fun down South!