CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 9, 2007

Guess Who??

So I was walking down West 4th Street Saturday night and looked who I bumped into? Why, It's College Friend John Massie.No, I really didn't find him standing outside that store. We planned to meet up and had a great dinner reminiscing about our travels across Europe 10 years ago. It's funny that we still look the same. It's nice to have good friends for so long. I have known him since 1994

4 comments:

Amy S. said...

How fun that you got to see John Massie and talk about good ol' HUF days! I still can't get past the fact that we were there exactly ten years ago. Ten years sounds so long ago but I remember it like it was yesterday. We need to have a HUF reunion one of these days!

Ashley said...

That's great! I remember you and JM taking a "turn the camera around photo" of yourself in front of every major landmark that we came across. Do you ever have dreams that you're still at HUF? Sometimes I'll dream that we're at the villa with a big pasta dinner ahead of us and then I'll wake up and be like, "Oh yeah, that was 10 years ago and now I have a kid!!!" Maybe it's just me...

Tesney said...

I love me some John Massie! Ashley, I also dream about HUF occasionally. I'm also really dorky about watching specials on the Travel Channel about Europe & Rick Steves on PBS because it takes me back to when we were there.

Brooke said...

How serendipitous! That is so fun. I hope I have started a series of old HUF/HU runins in NYC!