CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Since Kindergarten....

I have had a best friend named Danielle Turner. We met the first day of school. I told her i liked her pig tails and have been best friends ever since. Well today she gave birth to her 2nd child. A little Girl Named Adeline Ann Bryant. Here she is....... Congratulations to Yale, Layton, and Hampton. I am so happy for you and miss and love you all very much!!! (She will deny it but I think she got the name Adeline from one of my Cabbage Patch Kids. She always wanted to play with that doll and was jealous that I had her. I know the truth Yale. It's always a competition with you.

3 comments:

Rebekah Scott, M.MFT, LPC, LMFTA said...

hey what is up you still in NYC? remember randomly running into each other there? I'm in abilene rather be in NYC!!!

Dallas said...

What a sweet baby...and what a nice blog about your friend! I'm sure she loves you just as much.

Rebekah Scott, M.MFT, LPC, LMFTA said...

hey its rls06k@acu.edu