Time to get excited and pack away the down coats. Time to Wear boots with out tights. Time to eat dinner at sidewalk cafes. Time to roam around the city and explore. Time to get ready for Yankee Season. Time to find Romance again. Oh ya, Time to wear spandex in the park, too
Friday, March 23, 2007
SPRING IS IN THE AIR!!!!
Posted by Jamie Chitty at 8:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
FINALLY I can wear my spandex to the park!! My Maternity spandex, that is!!
What happened to the winter romance?
Hi Jamie. Thanks for your post on our site. I have been reading your site for the past copule of weeks. NYC looks like so much fun. Thanks for sharing all the great pictures with us!
What a fun picture! You have the best action shots. The guy in the spandex is a little gross!
Jamie! I cannot believe I didn't take our picture together. We could have simultaneously posted it on our blogs. :) It was so fun to see you and I love your spunky self!
Sandi- Jon and I didn't work out. We broke up about a month ago. I'm back to square one again.
Post a Comment