CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 12, 2007

Three Days, Three Star Sightings

The weather was fabulous this weekend. So that means everyone was out and about. No more of this staying in business. It's time to go play in the park. Saturday while walking through Washington Square Park I was on the phone with my mom. I had to interrupt her to share the exciting news.
This man walked right by me. Can you guess who he is????


Why it's the lovable Matthew Broderick. He was trying to call someone on his cell but couldn't get an answer. He was walking back and forth to the two playgrounds in the park looking for someone. Someone that i believe to be Sarah Jessica and their son. Oh yes, i followed him. I thought he would lead me to the treasure of a SJP Sighting. They both live in my neighborhood but i have yet to see them.
On Sunday while sitting in the same park with my friend Angie we were talking about how everyone was happy that they could go outside and play. I told her that we have to keep our eyes pealed because you never know who you are going to run in to. And as i was finishing that sentence my favorite songwriter and musician Rufus Wainwright walked right in front of us. I almost went up to re-introduce myself to him because the one time i DID meet him i was a weirdo and not cool at all. I wanted to redeem myself. But i decided to let him be. This morning while walking down my street to the subway stop i passed by the V Bar (A coffee bar at day and a wine bar at night). When walking I have a tendency of sounding like i am stomping. It sometimes scares people. I was the only one on the street besides this guy standing outside the V Bar smoking. My stomp of course made the loner turn around only for me to see it was the Oscar winning actor Phillip Seymour Hoffman. He nodded with his blank stare and I too nodded back. I was not able to take a photo as you see here.A Tony Winner, Grammy Winner and an Oscar Winner. Who will be out this week?????

7 comments:

Tesney said...

This is why I love NYC! I'm somewhat of a star stalker. On our trips to NYC I've seen Jimmy Smits, Donald Trump, Kim Cattrall, & the Dell guy from the "Dude you got a Dell" commercials (o.k., maybe that's stretching the qualifications for a star). I also went to the Today show & had my pic taken with Katie, Matt, & Ann. Al refused to pose...party pooper. And yes, I'm a dork.

Sandi said...

THIS is what I come to "Crazy or Not, Here I Come" to read, Jamie Chitty!

Just kidding -- I love to read anything about your life, but star sightings are definitely a plus! We saw Jennifer Aniston at the Santa Monica Farmer's Market two years ago -- the week after she and Brad announced their split-up.

Jamie Chitty said...

I will do what I can to make sure that you have good reading material. I will start posting stories from my past experiences/sightings in NYC. They are GREAT!!!

The Houston's said...

Did I ever tell you I rode in the elevator with David Hasselhoff?? That was in Vegas. Then I saw him again at our hotel in San Diego. I think he's stalking me!! My only claim to fame!!

Jamie Chitty said...

Heidi- Did you know that Jamie Green sky dived with him? It's insane. He's everywhere.

Dallas said...

I have never even come close to a star sighting. Well, one time when I lived in Nashville, I had lunch right next to Amy Grant. Lame star sighting. How awesome to live in NYC and see the real stars. The biggest star we have up here in NW Arkansas is anyone with the last name of Walton :).

Ashley said...

My favorite of all is Philip SH. He is such an amazing actor and since my favorite movie is "Almost Famous" I love him even more! I did sight Jane Seymour and Richard Simmons when I was at the LaGuardia Airport headed back from Spain. That's all, though.