I run into more people that I know on the street.
You would think that it would be hard to see anyone you know in a city FULL of people. You would think that it would be hard to be at the same place at the same time as anyone you know.
Think Again....
Saturday while shopping in Soho. I hear someone yell, "Jamie Chitty!!" When i turn around i see Brooke Bennett, a college friend of mine. What are the odds? She was visiting with her family for a quick weekend of shopping. We chatted for a bit. It was great to see her.
We didn't think to take a picture of it so i don't have one to post.
But i do have this to post..... Spandex are so in this year.
Monday, March 26, 2007
In a City of 8 Million People...
Posted by Jamie Chitty at 8:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Jamie Chitty!!!
It's Amy Neely, now Amy Stevens. I love reading about your life in New York. These blogs are so great for helping one another reconnect.
I still have fond memories of our days in Italy. Hard to believe that was TEN years ago. Those were such fun times!
Thanks for bringing up the "tripping incident." I do remember tripping into the ditch. I think I fell on top of my backpack. It knocked the wind out of me. So embarrassing.
I also remember a scary incident in Bulgaria... or was it Romania? Or was it neither? I still can't remember!
Post a Comment