CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 1, 2007

Chicago Surprise

PLAN: To Surprise Mitzi for her 30th birthday.

SCENE: Cold and Windy Chicago in February
STARING: Jamie, Bethany, Angie from New York; Lesa from West Palm Beach; Beka from Nashville.
STORY: Since Mitzi was turning 30 us girls decided to surprise her by showing up in Chicago on her big day. So we all caught flights and met in the airport in Chicago. All 5 of us arrived on her door step as a special delivery. She was very very surprised, to say the least. Chicago was COLD!!! It was 3 below and with the wind chill it felt like 13 below. This is us huddling together outside waiting for a train.On our way to Mitzi's fantastic Party.I have no idea what is up with my friends sometimes. I don't thing Bethany took her meds.New York Girls in Chicago. We wondered where all the food went. I think I found the culprit.Queen For a Day!!! Birthday Girl Mitzi!!!Gettin' our Groove on. It looks like we are doing a train of some sort, but as a dancer i promise you i would never participate in something like that. I promise.The Best of Friends!!!Trip to Chicago=$100. Dinner=$50. Capturing your friends in a moment=Priceless
Legendary Wrigley Field. I hope to see a game there one day.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey Jamie! I am so glad you found me too, b/c your web site is amazing! You have a wonderful life! I loved the Chicago pics and the dropping of Sean Preston was just awesome!! I worked with your cousin Holly here in Dallas for awhile...we are both speech therapists. Anyway, I told her to tell you hi from me...I hope she did!! I am definitely going to be a regular on your blog so I can keep up with your fun life!!

Dallas said...

How fun! What good friends you all are. Friends are the best thing in the whole wide world!