CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 9, 2007

Oh so Bored....

I haven't been busy this week. I've been really bored actually. Slow week at work, slow week with my social life. It's been 11 degrees all week so I never want to leave the apartment. The sun is out today so I guess that's a good sign.
I am so used to the Go-Go-Go kinda life that when I get too much slow down time I don't know what to do with myself. This weekend I have 3 things planned so I guess that will get me out of the apartment some. Keep your fingers crossed that my life becomes interesting soon.

3 comments:

Dallas said...

I hope you and Sharon and Ozzy find some fun things to do soon :).

Sandi said...

You better find something crazy because I check your blog every day to see what you're up to in the Big Apple.

Tesney said...

Bored in NYC?! I'm sure when you live there it's different. When we lived in Destin everyone was all, "Don't you love it? I bet you go to the beach everyday." Uh, no, I go to work like a normal person. It sucks. Anywho...would you like me to give you a list of things to do in NYC in my honor? First would be go to Serendipity (sp?) and get a regular frozen hot chocolate, a peanut butter frozen hot chocolate, & one of those brownie things. YUM! Then maybe to the Met for a little while since it's cold. And then there's shopping...Fem Gem in Soho would be my first stop.