For all of you who have wanted to move to New York and never have nows your chance. I am looking for a new roommate.
Leave the husband and kids and come live with me.
Sure there is no backyard or front yard for that matter but you are just steps away from Washington Square Park.
We may not have any malls but who needs them when you live a block away from Soho.
What would you do with your car?
Sell it, you have your personal chauffeurs to take you all around the city.
Come enjoy the tight living quarters where you can hear your neighbors yell at their dog Mr. Peanut Butter at 7 in the morning. Yes, the restaurants may be a little more than what you are used to but where else can you have food from every country delivered to your door at anytime during the day. Even Mc Donald's.
So if this sounds appealing to anyone please let me know. I will be needing someone in July or August.

3 comments:
Hi Jamie,
I enjoy reading about your fun adventures in NYC and in London. I am a friend of a friend of Amy Mc. I am curious as to why your moving back to NYC from London? I thought you had moved there permanently. I have a cousin who is planning to move to NYC in the fall, I'll check w/her and see if she would like to contact you directly through your blog.
Have a blessed summer!
Tonya
Even with Mr. Peanut Butter, I am in. I am leaving the family for NYC. Any town that McDonalds actually delivers in is my kind of place:)
Hey Jamie,
How are you? I am sure you had such an amazing time in London! I just recently moved back to AR from Paris, and am seriously considering moving to New York. If you are still looking for a roomate, I would love to get to talk with you about living in NYC! My email is ashleeamber18@hotmail.com
Post a Comment