Ok, I know this is probably the stupidest thing you will ever watch in your life but I think I have found my new hobby. Making Music Videos!!!! Last week while Jon was playing video games I was being bored and playing on my computer. I was fooling around with the imovie feature and was trying to download the videos from my camera. Soon I realized that I was able to film myself with the computer. After a few hours of being silly and stupid I ended up with this. No, I am not trying to dance and be serious and sexy. Just good ole' fun. Enjoy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Hilarious. And very cool! Next time, I expect some serious choreography.
Okay...I seriously miss you! Back in college, it didn't matter how bad of a day I had...you and only you could make me laugh! P.S....were those jazz hand moves stolen from your past spring sing routines?! LOVE YOU!
I want some PYT!!!!
Oh, Jamie -- I would expect nothing less. You are crazy.
Pretty sure I some some spring sing jazz hands in there.
This makes me laugh everythime I see this. Haha LOL. Jamie you rock!
Post a Comment