A few weeks ago we hit up the club Jewel. It was lovely with chandeliers and crystals everywhere (which I didn't take a picture of). I was the only girl out with 3 men. 3 Players. Out on the prowl. Well, Jon wasn't looking but he still had his swagger with him. Tom and Tony are both looking for that perfect someone and I was their wing man.
This picture makes me laugh because it looks so posed. Can you tell I am a photographers daughter? Both of our heads are tilted perfectly. So cheesy.
This picture really didn't capture what I was trying to get. The outside, in Piccadilly Circus, was so lit up and bright from the lights and white marble buildings that it almost looked like a fake movie set. I just couldn't stop staring out the windows.
I apologize to Tony for this shot but it cracks me up. The contrast of Tom and Tony is so funny. Overly excited and asleep. He looks asleep, right? Nope, he wasn't. So if he's not asleep then he much be depressed then? Nope.

0 comments:
Post a Comment