The rain seems to just keep coming lately. I have no idea where our Spring has gone. This normally wouldn't bother me too much but they are supposed to be filming a Woody Allen movie on my street this week and they have had to postpone the days until it stops raining.
Friday they were out there getting it all set up and whatnot but had to tear it all down due to the rain. Of, course they don't work on the weekends so today I was excited to watch the filming today. Nope, rain again. It's supposed to rain most of the week. I leave Friday for London again and I'm afraid that I will not get to meet the legend Woody Allen.
Keep your fingers crossed that the rain will stop and that they can continue to film.
I will keep you all posted and hopefully I will have great photos to post. 
Monday, May 12, 2008
Rain Rain Go Away
Posted by Jamie Chitty at 9:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment