I miss him. I can't believe it. Woody was filming in a chess shop right next to my apt and I missed it. Why, because I like to watch the View at 11. That's such a lame excuse. I can't believe I missed Woody Allen because of The View.
I guess i will make up for it by leaving for London tomorrow. Drunkin' Amy Winehouse lives close to Jon so maybe I will see her. That will be a story for sure.
Jon is taking me out of this city this time. I will get to see the country of England. I will bring my camera for you. I am sure there will be a lot to see.
Star sighting of the week: Michael Richard aka Krammer. Walking through Washington Square Park wearing a baseball hat trying to blend in be his height giving him away.
Cheerio all.....
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Aww, Man...
Posted by Jamie Chitty at 2:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Okay...seriously...home watching the view at 11am during the week?! I'm completely jealous!
Hope you have safe & fun travels in England.
Post a Comment