CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I Love NYC in the Spring Time

I'm back in the states!! I had a wonderful trip and didn't want to leave this time. It gets harder and harder to leave that man.

I do have to say that though that if I do have to come back home at least I am coming back to New York in the Spring time. It's BEAUTIFUL here right now. Everyone is out and about and happy. Yesterday I was able to sit outside of one of my favorite places and have lunch with one of my best girlfriends. I look forward all winter long to doing that in the Spring and Summer.

While walking to lunch I stumbled upon a movie set about to film a scene. Guess who it was? Woody Allen!! I knew I'd find him. He was in the directors chair and yelled "ACTION!" It was pretty cool to watch him work. He's a movie genius. I tried to take a photo but they quickly stopped me. He's getting a bit old now and looks like a little old man.

I have photos of the trip to London and others that I will post soon. Need to download them. But never fear they are on the way soon. I will be better about blogging now that I am working from home. I will be on the computer all the time. Not sure if I told anyone but I have gotten back into PR. I am working for The Press House here in NYC and get to work from where ever I like. LOVE THAT!! So it makes it fun and easy to travel back and forth to London as I can work from there.

Ok, enough of me rambling. Hope everyone is having a great Spring and enjoying Life!!!

2 comments:

The Houston's said...

Fun! Now that you are working from home, I expect you'll miss even more star sightings because of The View!

The Houston's said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.