London was lovely, once again. This time we had better weather. I am not sure how they manage to get through the days when it's rainy and gloomy out. I need sunshine every once and a while. We had a few days of it which made it better.
Jon had to work all week so I had the days to myself. I could have explored the city or gone to a museum or something but instead I worked. Yes, I know, sounds exciting. It's kinda the plus and minus of being able to work from anywhere.
We did manage to take a few pictures though.
Even the trash cans look friendly. Or should I call it rubbish bin. (I think that's right) I need to get with the lingo over there.
We went to see a movie while we were there. Kinda embarrassed to admit what we saw. It was by far the worst movie I had ever seen. The dreaded movie was Maid of Honor. I am not sure why we chose that one of all the choices, I think Jon deep down wanted to see it. Since the movie had been out for a while we saw it in the smallest theater I had ever been in. Where I am standing to take the photo is where the screen was. I laughed out loud when I walked in.
Not really sure why there were wigs that night. Someone just pulled them out.
I think the next time I will be there is in October. He will be in NYC for two weeks in August. We leave for one of those weeks for Puerto Rico. I can't wait! He's thinking that he will be able to get me in the water with the fish. I don't think he truly understands the fear of the fish.

2 comments:
your so fun!
What a fun trip:)
Post a Comment