CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Playing Catch Up

Ok ok I know. I have been a horrible blogger lately. Time to get back with it.

Let's start with the trip to London.

Of course I had a great time. How could I not? I'm getting to be with the man of my dreams.
It was Jon's birthday so we put together a little surprise party for him. It was kinda hard seeing how I don't live there and had to get all the details living in another country. Luckily I had the help from his friends.
A birthday is not complete without balloons. Apparently in the UK you can have balloons delivered to you in a box. I thought that was funny so of course I did it. Jon's favorite superhero is Superman. I think he looks a little like him, don'tcha think?
The box was so big I could fit in it perfectly.
Dinner with some of his closest friends. We had a blast! Dinner and then dancing. I ordered a cake from a little bakery in Knotting Hill. Saturday, without Jon knowing, I had to go find this place in a part of town I don't really know and deliver it to a place that I have never been. All done under a certain amount of time. I felt a little like Amazing Race. It was all worth it!

One of our days we strolled around the city. It was a wonderful day but of course it was cloudy and rainy. Maybe one day the sun will come out. It's still a beautiful city. Jon doing his most dramatic Shakespeare impression. Very convincing.

I had a wonderful time overall. I still need to learn the city more. I don't have it down as good as I have NYC. I guess it will just take time. Good thing I am going back May 16th.......

6 comments:

khovater said...

I don't think that I ever knew that people like you really existed. Living in NYC with a super fun job, going back and forth to London to see your boyfriend. It all sounds so exciting!!!

Amy McCown said...

You and Jon are too cute. Thanks for the update. I have been wondering how your trip went. That is fun that you are getting to go back so soon.

Amy S. said...

Seeing those pictures of london reminded me of some pics of you, me, John, and Pete that were taken in London. Fun times...

Traci said...

It was good to get an update on your trip. I'm glad to hear you had a great time and are returning to London soon. You guys are so cute together.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dallas said...

I'm glad you're so happy. And so cool!