CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Now the Newport FUN!!

While we were in Newport for the wedding we managed to have a good time and meet tons of great people as well. It's nice to work with people you want to hang out with and travel with.
I got to drive by myself in a car. I was very excited about this because I never get to drive anymore. I blasted the music as loud as I could and sang at the top of my lungs for 3 hours straight.
Part of the gift bags was Newport Style Kettle Chips. We had to by 75 bags. Here is the car after we made our purchase.
We Spent one night after dinner at an old arcade. It was awesome. We were running around that place with tons of tokens trying our hardest to rack up enough tickets to buy the best prizes there. Why is it that we never seem to grow out of things like this??? I really had to have the plastic over sized blow up Yankee baseball bat.
Lori won the devil horns and Barb won the lip harmonica that they so both desired.
We made friends with a few of the groomsmen and Friends, of course. We also made routines to Total Eclipse of the Heart. The Kleenex adds a nice touch, don't you think?
Attempting to be Patrick Swayzie and Jennifer Gray from Dirty Dancing.

Why did I pay to have this done is beyond me. We were on vacation. We went out one night there and I thought that it was funny that the stamp they gave you said "Single". Like I need a stamp on my hand to tell me that.
Working at the wedding. It's tough, you always have your hands full.
Still working at the wedding, just having more fun now since it's almost over.

We all know I am an Icee girl. What is this Slush Puppie business??

1 comments:

Tesney said...

Looks like fun...and a beautiful wedding! We've wanted to plan an east coast vacation to include RI and those pics really make me want to do it soon!