Yes, I am a single girl who owns a cat. Does that make me automatically crazy? I don't think so. At least I hope not.
I picked my kitty out 9 years ago during my last year of College. I finally was going to live off campus for the first time so I was finally able to own a pet.
If you know my family you know that we are animal lovers. We NEVER turn away animals. Even Alligators.
I thought about getting a Dog but realized that they are too high maintenance. I decided on a kitty. On May 7th, 1998 Bailey Belle Chitty was born in Searcy, AR. She has lived everywhere, Arkansas, Louisiana, Tennessee, Trips to North Carolina, and Now is a New York City Cat.
This May 7th she had her 9th Birthday. She has been a great kitty, comforter, and fuzzy friend for 9 years. I hope i get 9 more with her.
Here is Bailey and Zoe (her best friend) Celebrating her Birthday. Some Fun Pic of the girls.
I swear i am not a crazy Cat Lady. Not Yet anyway.....
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Happy 9th Birthday!!
Posted by Jamie Chitty at 12:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I remember Bailey -- I can't believe you still have her!
Happy Birthday, Bailey!
Post a Comment