Six more hours till my plane closes it's doors and makes me turn off my cell phone.
Six more hours till I have to watch the flight attendants show me how to use a seat belt in Spanish.
Six more hours till Meredith and I get to find out who we have to sit next to for a long over night flight.
Six more hours till we have out celebratory glass of the bubbly (actually that might start before).
Six more hours till I get to see what fun movies I get to watch all night.
Six more hours till I am disconnected from my normal world.
Six more hours till I start hyperventilating during take off.
Six more hours till Meredith gets annoyed with my hyperventilating and records it with my flip to post on Youtube.
Six more hours till we are on our way to Italy!!!
So maybe I am a little excited now!
Ciao Ciao for now!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment