CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 10, 2011

All Packed and Somewhere to Go!!

Last night I made myself stay home and pack, pack, pack. It went pretty fast but I DID have to increase the size of my suitcase which now has me bringing one that is almost as tall as me. No worries, this way I can pack whatever I want. That could also be dangerous. Do I really need to wear 6 inch heels on the cobble stone streets of Rome? Probably not. I would come back in a full body cast if I attempt that. 

For the past week I have been a busy bee and have not been able to get anything done, that includes sleep. Thursday night I went to bed at 4am and woke up at 7am. Friday, without a nap, I went to bed at 4am and woke up at 9am. Saturday night I went to bed at 4am and woke up at 8am. Monday night I went to bed at 3:30am and woke up at 7am. By Tuesday I was worn out. I tried to have drinks with the girls but I could barely stay awake. I was getting cranky and grumpy, not a good side of me. I went home at 9pm but could not fall asleep till 1am due to lack of sleep. 

Finally last night I was able to fall asleep at a decent time of 11pm. I feel somewhat rested but know that my body is needing way more. Tonight that won't happen as I have plans that I know will keep me out till wee hours in the morning. I guess that leaves me to crashing on the plane (Not sure that I like that I used the word crashing and plane in the same sentence. Panic mode setting in now).

It's an over night flight so that will help some. But here is my probelm with international flights. I LOVE the TV's on the backs of the seats. I love that I can watch movie after movie and catch up on all the latest ones. I love that I have constant entertainment. It's almost like I have never watched TV before when I'm on there. I will fight sleep off just to watch the end of something so cheezy as "Confessions of a Shopoholic". Ugh, I am predicting another long, sleepless week ahead of me. At least I will be in Italy and be awake. 

PS. I just realized how pointless this blog post is. I guess it's from a lack of sleep that I deceided that wrting about a lack of sleep would be interesting. Sorry. Next one will have some depth.

0 comments: