CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Why Women stay single !!

Yes, this is real. I think I have met a few of these guys actually. The ones that think they are Gods gift to men. I had this same thing happen to me except the guy didn't stop after 2 calls. He called every 2 weeks for a year. Unreal how woman are always labeled as the dramatic ones. Here's one for you guys.

5 comments:

Marty Rhea Hill said...

JC, THAT IS UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! I can't not believe those voicemails. I just broke up with a guy after 8 months and he has left me e-mail after e-mail after e-mail with very similar conversations. That was hilarious!!! That totally made my day.

Ashley said...

Psycho! That is what stalkers are made of. Ewwww...gives me the heeby jeebys. I am very glad I am not "single" b/c of jerks like that.

Kathryn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathryn said...

You’ve got to listen to these voicemails. What a total creep! Nothing says "I like you" more than giving a girl a deadline to return your call, accusing her of having psychological problems and labeling her as passive aggressive.

Calling her elegant really makes up for all of those insults.

UGH.

Jody said...

JAMIE...........
I WANT TO PUNCH HIM!!!

I don't even really no what to say... I am shocked!!!!

CRAZY!!!!!!!!! Funny... but not!!
I have so many names I could call him.