Another year another Britney. At least this year I had hair this year.
This year I was Circus Tour Brit. I made the whole costume by hand. It took a while but it was worth it. I was afraid that people wouldn't know who I was but that ended up not being an issue.
Here are some pic of our crew:
Britney, Debbie Harry (Blondie) and the scary dead Groom creeping behind.
Margo and Richie Tenenbaum












Brit and one of the Ramones
Concert of a lifetime, Lady Ga Ga, Britney, the Ramones and Blondie
Gwen and Gavin
Foxy
Penny Lane and Go Go Shannon
Monkey, Kenneth from 30 Rock and the 70's Perv
Dead Bride and Groom
Good News, We found the Balloon Boy!! He's ok.

1 comments:
Yay! I was anticipating the Britney costume. Thx for not letting us down! My other fave was Penny Lane since Almost Famous is just the best movie ever made!
Post a Comment