CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Long Over Do...

Here is the second version of my family reunion down South. Sorry it's taken me so long to post it. I've had it made for a while.
It was great to go back to Houma. It's so much smaller than I remember. But It was neat to see the house I was born in and my first church. Also, going back to Grandmother and Poppers house brought back so many great memories on the farm. I miss those days of swimming in the horses troth and dodging snakes on the way to the chicken coup. And who can forget Susie Moo Cow, Sparky the Duck, Freckles the dog and the horses Tee Tot, Misty, Mokey and King.

Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Honey said...

Jamie....That was awesome! Hope all is well with you. I think of you alot. Aunt Susie

Jody said...

Jamie~
That was so great!! I felt like I went to visit your family. How cool. Just catching up on blogs and I love reading about your happenings.

Happy Thanksgiving.
Janell