A little over a month ago I had the best star sighting that I have ever had and probably will ever have. For the past 5 years that I have been in NYC I have wanted to see Harrison Ford. Why? Well because he IS Han Solo and Indiana Jones. He has been my heart throb since I was young and now I can check him off my list.
I was on the phone with my mom, per usual, and I just start screaming, "NO WAY". She of course knows that I have either seen a star or have been grabbed inappropriately by a homeless man. I could not believe my eyes, it was the one and only Harrison Ford.
He was filming a movie and they were right in the middle of shooting. After gazing at him I realize that he is filming with Rachel McAdams, one of my favorite actresses. It was a double star sighting. I quickly looked around to see if anyone else good was there and if I knew the director.
I watched them film a few takes. The paparazzi was all around getting their shot and I had wished that I had my camera on me at the time. I usually do but I was charging it at home. Luckily, and no shock, I had my blackberry on me. I wish these were better but they were trying to run us off. I told the man that was NOT leaving until I was good and ready. I know how shoots go and I was not in the way. He doesn't know how long I have waited to see this man.
So here are some pics from it. It's a romantic comedy and Diane Keaton is in it as well. 

California Pics coming soon!!
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Double Star Sightings
Posted by Jamie Chitty at 8:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Awesome! We saw Alan Jackson at dinner last weekend. No comparison.
Well, here's a reason NOT to give up the Blackberry.
You are so brave. I am a chicken and never have the courage to look like I am interested. Stupid? Good job!
Post a Comment