This Friday I am crossing the big blue pond again. Jon is turning 30 so we have a lot of celebrating to do. I promise to take more pictures this time. Hope you all have a great week. I will try to blog from the UK!!!
Monday, March 3, 2008
Traveling Once again.....
Posted by Jamie Chitty at 8:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
It was great to hear from you. It sounds like you have a very exciting life. I have really enjoyed blogging and it's been a great way to connect with a lot of old friends. I look forward to hearing about your trip and your adventures in NYC.
Thanks for the compliment about Tori. I never hear she looks like me. Most think she looks like Daddy. Take care, Traci
Hey Jamie
It was good to hear from you. You look like you are doing fabulous. I can't wait to read more about your adventures. Take Care!
Have fun!!!
How was it??? Waiting....
Hope you had fun travels! I will be ready to read all about it once you are back home again
Post a Comment